Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Good-Bye Memoru

A g0Od-ByE MEM0Ry

aS My EyES FiLl WitH tEARS
ANd My MiNd FULl 0F NEw FeARS
i GAzE iNt0 y0UR EyES
pREpAREd t0 SAy g0Od-ByE
i SAy "i L0VE y0U"
ANd bEgiN t0 CRy
kN0WiNg i HAvE t0 g0
iS tEARiNG ME Up iNSidE
HANdCUfFEd ANd pLACEd iN tHE CAR
0UR MeM0RiES SEeM t0 dRiFt AFAR
iNSidE iM HURtiNg
iNtERNAlLy dyiNg
0NE lASt gLANCe
ANd tHEN i f0RCE MySELF
t0 qUit CRyiNg
StARtiNg 0VER iS NEvER EASy
BUt i kN0W iN My HEARt
y0u'Ll NEvER LEAvE ME
tHErES NEvER A RigHt tiME
t0 SAy g0Od-byE
S0 tHiS tiME
iM fiNNa tRy

By Fri$kiE

1 comment:

KupferMaxim09 said...

Hello,
I reall like your poem because it is really deep and very emotional. I also like the way your wrote the poem. There is also a lot of good rhyming scheme throughout the poem making it sound much more smoother. In my opinion I think this is a depressing sad poem but a very talented one. Good Job